The information contained in this website refers to the products manufactured and marketed, and the services provided by INDUSTRIAS BETER. This information is for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitutes a binding offer that obliges the user to contract our services or advice. INDUSTRIAS BETER reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when deemed appropriate and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
The service provided by this website is limited to the time in which the user is connected to the website or to any of the services that are provided through it.
Simply by accessing, navigating or using the website, you are considered a user. The user fully accepts the conditions contained in this legal notice.
The user agrees to use the website, together with its services and contents, lawfully, in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user agrees not to act in a way that may cause damage to the website, freezing it, overburdening it or deteriorating it in any way, or preventing other users from free access, use or enjoyment of the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENTS:
INDUSTRIAS BETERowns the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all its contents (by way of example: texts, photographs and other audio-visual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or has the corresponding licence or authorization for its use. Access to navigation through the website or use thereof by the user does not imply in any case waiver, transmission, licence or transfer of all or part thereto.
It is forbidden to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, mail, transmit, use, process or distribute, in any way, all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, if not expressly authorized in writing by INDUSTRIAS BETER.
4.1. LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITES:
INDUSTRIAS BETER disclaims all liability for any information on the World Wide Web not created by INDUSTRIAS BETERor not published under its name. The website may contain hypertext links to other pages on the World Wide Web that are completely independent from this website. INDUSTRIAS BETER will not respond to nor guarantee in any way the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, physical or legal, with or without its own legal personality, through such hypertext links.
4.2. EXTERNAL LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
If any other website, user or entity wishes to create a link to https://beter.es , said link must be subject to the following terms:
- The link will direct the user to the main page or to any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be utter and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the main page or to the URL of any of its sections. The link must cover the entire screen extension of the https://beter.es portal.
- In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by INDUSTRIAS BETER, may the website embedding the link reproduce https://beter.es in any way, including it as an integral part of its website, using frames, redirects or any another measure that involves hiding the origin of the information.
- It is forbidden to create a link tohttps://beter.es from websites that contain illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene content, contrary to morality or public order.
The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, INDUSTRIAS BETER acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has knowledge of the wrongdoing and failed to disable the link with due diligence. In the case that the user considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify INDUSTRIAS BETER by sending a message to email@example.com, although this notification shall not entail the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners of these sites, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of INDUSTRIAS BETER with the statements, contents or services provided.
INDUSTRIAS BETERhas no knowledge of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by illegality, quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to INDUSTRIAS BETER.
The responsibility for the use of this website rests solely and exclusively with the user.
INDUSTRIAS BETER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
1. Unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents, as it depends on supplies and services from third parties.
2. Errors and omissions in the published information, as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or contents to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of INDUSTRIAS BETER to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful software. The availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes is the responsibility of the user. INDUSTRIAS BETER is not responsible for the damages produced to the users’ or third parties’ computer equipment during the use of the website.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION