Instant Lash Color
Makeup lashes for 40 days with an intense, natural and long lasting effect.Super fast, in just 8 minutes gives colour to your lashes easily and comfortably. Mascara effect. Black. Waterproof. Long lasting. Vegan formula.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Paraben free
- Suitable for vegans
- Content for 5-7 applications
- Contains: color gel plant based (B tube 5 g), activating gel (A tube 3,5 ml), 2 cotton buds,2 application brushes,12 protective papers, 1 protective cream, detailed instructions for use
- Before you begin, carefully read and follow the instructions and warnings
How to use
Before you begin, carefully read and follow the instructions and warnings i. The content of the pack is sufficient for about 5-7 treatments.
- If you wear contact lenses, take them out
- Remove all makeup from your eye area using an oil-free makeup remover
- Your eyelashes must be completely clean and dry
1- Open the tube of activating gel (tube A). Spread the gel evenly on the brush and apply it to the lashes, from the root to the tip, combing them carefully to distribute the gel properly on each of the lashes. Be sure to use one brush for tube A and another for tube B. Take care not to get any of the gel in your eyes.
2- Wait 2 minutes. Carefully wipe the lashes with a cotton wool pad to remove all excess gel. If you do not do this, the colour result will be lost. Then, wait 5 minutes before applying tube B (step 4).
3- Apply the protective cream to the upper and lower eyelids. Make sure that no protective cream gets on your lashes, as this will ruin the colour result. Place the protective paper on the lower lid and keep it there throughout the dyeing process.
4- Open the tube of colour gel (tube B). Spread the gel evenly on the brush and apply it to the lashes, from the root to the tip, combing them carefully to distribute the gel properly on each of the lashes. Important: Always wipe the brush well with paper before applying new gel to the brush.
5- Leave the gel to take effect for 1 minute. Take care not to get any of the gel in your eyes. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, wipe this away immediately to avoid staining the skin.
6- Moisten a cotton wool in lukewarm water and carefully remove all the colour after the end of the developing time.
PRECAUTIONS: After using the dye you should clean the brushes thoroughly with water in order to be able to use them again in the future. Do not mix the colour gel with the activating gel in the same recipient. Both gels can leave stubborn stains on contact with textiles, furniture, porcelain, etc. If spilt, wash and dry carefully. If the dye stains the skin, the marks will disappear after 2 or 3 days. Close the tubes well and store them in a cool, dark place. The contents of the activating gel may darken over time, but this does not affect the quality of the product. The protective cream is sufficient for several treatments, you can keep it. If it runs out, pure petroleum jelly works well instead.
May cause allergic reaction. Avoid all contact with the eyes. The colour gel (tube B) contains silver nitrate. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately.
Skin irritation/ allergy
Do not use the product if you have any irritation/inflammation in or on the skin around your eyes. If at any point during the treatment you feel a stinging or prickling sensation, you must stop the treatment immediately. This can be a sign of hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients. Perform an allergy test 48 hours before use.
Apply a small dab of the contents from both tubes to the inside of the elbow (protect your clothing, it could get stained). Leave it to take effect for ten minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. If the skin reacts within 48 hours, you should not use this product. Even if the test produces no rash, this is no guarantee; rather it is an extra precaution to guard against a possible allergic reaction.
- Activating gel: Aqua, Alcohol denat, (Calendula Officinalis/Safflower Flower)/(Achillea Millefolium Flower/Leaf/Stem)/(Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit)/Rhus Chinensis Gall/Walnut Husk/(Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf)/(Juniperus Communis Leaf/Stem)/Horse Chestnut Nut/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide. Cocoamphodiacetate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Sulfite.
- Teinture gel: Aqua(Water), Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Hydroxide,Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Protective cream: Petrolatum