1. Tidy up your brows by removing any hairs outside the natural shape of your browbone. Use tweezershttps://www.beter.es/es/pinzas-de-depilar/652-pinza-de-depilar-punta-recta-pavonada-8412122340032.html) that trap the hairs well without breaking them.
2. If you have any redness, cover it up using a little concealer
3. Comb your eyebrows with a suitable brush; both the double-ended brush for eyebrows and eyelashes and the brow pencil in the Brows&Lashes range) include one.
4. Using the brow liner or the finest pencil, add volume by tracing the outer area of the natural shape of your brow. Do this gently using small strokes for a more natural look.
4. Then choose the creamiest brow pencil and fill in any gaps you may have with small strokes. The trick is to apply the pencil lightly with small touches and blend in the colour with the brush, giving more natural results. If your brows have gaps or you want to retouch the shape of your brows making them more arched, for example, use the brow eyeliner . Its fine tip will make it easier.
5. To fix the result and finish adding volume to your eyebrows, use the Brow Booster Gel, which includes nylon fibres that add density to the shape of your brows and cover gaps. Apply it in light touches, following the natural shape of your eyebrows. For extra volume, apply a second layer once the first one has dried.
It may seem like a lot of steps, but they can all be done quickly, depending on the intensity and prominence that you want to give your eyes. However, if you are someone who has no spare time or prefer something more ‘permanent’, another option would be to dye your eyebrows. This is something you can do yourself at home. There is a large number of products available for this, such as brow tints from the Brows&Lashes range https://www.beter.es/es/maquillaje/1648-tinte-rapido-de-cejas-castano-y-castano-oscuro.html, available in two shades, dark brown and black. The effect lasts up to 40 days.
- It is important to choose a pencil in a tone that most resembles that of your hair. Always opt for the lightest one if you are unsure when choosing a tone that is a little darker or lighter, as a darker tone can harden your features and it is more difficult to control the amount of product you apply.
- You can replace pencils with eye shadows that are applied with an angled brush and are blended with a goupillon or brush. https://www.beter.es/es/cejas-maquillaje/897-pincel-doble-de-cejas-y-pestanas-8412122222383.html)
If you have any doubts or believe that a picture is worth more than a thousand words, we recommend this brow makeup tutorial from makeup artist and YouTuber The Makeup Statement:
Enjoy your look !