When plucking our eyebrows we must take the shape of our eyes into account. These are little details that highlight our eyes. Always following the natural shape of your eyebrows we recommend:
- Round eyes: Arch the eyebrows upwards
- Deep-set eyes: fine line, slightly triangular and towards the exterior
- Close-set eyes: pluck between the eyebrows to visually separate them
- Almond-shaped eyes: remove hairs from the end of the eyebrow to widen the eyes
- Wide-set eyes: remove hairs from the eye socket starting at the tear duct.