Quick manicure: dry nail polish in seconds
Luckily, there are tricks and products that can save time and give excellent results. It’s really easy:
The first step is to apply thin layers. Too much nail polish creates an irregular surface and takes longer to dry.
The drying time, between layer and layer, can be almost instantaneous by applying Nail Care Express Dry. Its 7 Free formula contains Inca lnchi oil, rich in Omega 3 and 6 that revitalises cuticles and nails, as well as vitamin E with antioxidant properties.
Furthermore, its panoramic brush allows you to cover the entire nail in a single brushstroke.
With the last layer of nail polish, re-apply the Express Dry and continue with the Top Coat to protect the manicure for longer with spectacular shine.
Finally, apply Express Dry again: nails ready in seconds. Imagen resultado final
It's that easy to reduce your manicure time and take care of your nails like never before.
The entire Nail Care range is 7 Free (formulas without toluene, DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, parabens and xylene). Watch the video of the manicure step by step at home and discover all the secrets.
More from Tips & tricks
- Steps to always have strong, healthy and beautiful nails
- La nueva manera de desmaquillar tus uñas tiene efecto mascarilla
- TENDENCIAS MANICURA PRIMAVERA
- Rediscover the beauty of your nails with Youth Color rejuvenating nail polish by Beter Nail Care
- Soft feet, different ways to remove corns and callusesv